What is Theo Broad Spectrum Orange CBD Oil
0% THC | NON-GMO | MADE IN USA | NO PESTICIDES | LABORATORY TESTED
Introducing our line of Theo Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil. Our high-quality oils are designed to enhance your body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS) which is responsible for regulating sleep, pain, and stress, among other things. Our CBD oils provide you results fast and efficiently. Try Theo Broad-Spectrum CBD oil to improve your overall wellness.
What Strength to Choose:
- 250mg (serving 16.7mg/ml): New to CBD? With 15mL, our 250mg strength is designed for newcomers who would like to try broad-spectrum CBD.
- 1000 mg (serving 33.3mg/ml) Everyday user? This concentration is perfect for CBD users looking to experience the benefits of CBD at their full potential.
- Shake well before usage.
- Squeeze the dropper to fill it with oil.
- Next, place half a dropper of CBD oil under your tongue.
- Once you have placed the CBD oil under your tongue, hold for 30-90 seconds before swallowing.
- Use twice daily.
Naturally, pure CBD oil has a raw taste and smell. The earthy aftertaste of CBD oil can range greatly from light to strong. It depends on the concentration levels and formulation, which vary by brand. Theometrics oils are formulated to have a light and natural aftertaste, making them easy to ingest and enjoy.
Our broad-spectrum oils offer high bioavailability. Bioavailability refers to your body’s ability to absorb and use the essential active ingredients of the administered compound. At Theo CBD, we are dedicated to providing our consumers with the highest-quality, pharmacy-formulated CBD oils for their needs. Our CBD is extracted from the finest hemp grown on our organic farms in North Carolina. In addition, our CBD oils are crafted and infused through a rigorous process that makes them the purest in the market.
Premium hemp seed oil, proprietary blend hemp extract oil, fractionated coconut oil, orange essential oil, stevia extract.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program